<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7006621776787329686?origin\x3dhttp://nana-kehciikoneandonly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 ' 2:33 PM
Today , gonna be my malay paper and I only study the comprehension part . Yesterday's math paper was damn hard . I felt like crying when I was doing the paper . The rest of my fwenz also say that . And 2morrow is science paper , O gosh . I hope its easy enough for me . But I also want to wish the best for my dearest fwenz : Aisyah , Anthirah , Izlyn , So yeon , Kareen , Breelyn and Rebecca . Gd luck guys !!!!!

musyc is for the JOY of life







disclaimer♥

gif animator

♥ nana-kehciik ♥
Music Is My Life

TaqBoard ♥


Fly Awayys ♥

Aisyah ♥
Hazirah ♥
♥LINKS


CREDITS

oni SIGN