<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7006621776787329686?origin\x3dhttp://nana-kehciikoneandonly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 26, 2010 ' 5:00 AM
Haiz......prelim exam is over for most of us . For the rest gd luck for 2morrow Higher Mother Tongue paper . I'm scared to qet the result . I wish I will pass with flyinq colours . U too Aisyah . I hv to think of the PSLE tat is coming so soon . Lucky PSLE exam is not on fastinq month . Just nw is Science paper , it's not to easy , not to difficult . And I hv got the marks for malay paper booklet A , the marks is $@ . haha . too bad . cannot tell . LAWLS . Only Aisyah noe because we hv the same marks. Rite Aisyah ??????

Hari Raya is also coming tat means the fastinq month is qonna end . I ♥ hari raya because I can qet alot of collection . ♥ see ya !!!

Buhhbyee !!!!

nana-kehciik ah !!!

musyc is for the JOY of life







disclaimer♥

gif animator

♥ nana-kehciik ♥
Music Is My Life

TaqBoard ♥


Fly Awayys ♥

Aisyah ♥
Hazirah ♥
♥LINKS


CREDITS

oni SIGN