<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7006621776787329686?origin\x3dhttp://nana-kehciikoneandonly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 26, 2010 ' 10:00 PM
I'm gonna miss my fwenz . But hope we get the same school . Just hv to pray to God . I'm gonna cry once we separste and nvr meet again . I will scream as loud as I can . OOOOOOOOOOOOOO .................. I feel like crying now . Cant imagine if they are not with m anymore . Urggghhh !!!!!! And this year gonna be our last year together . (I think so )



:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

musyc is for the JOY of life







disclaimer♥

gif animator

♥ nana-kehciik ♥
Music Is My Life

TaqBoard ♥


Fly Awayys ♥

Aisyah ♥
Hazirah ♥
♥LINKS


CREDITS

oni SIGN